EasyCAP DC60 – Quick and Easy Setup Guide
The EasyCAP DC60 Video Adapter with Audio capture high-quality video and audio file direct by USB 2.0 interface without sound card. In addition, the installation is very simple. For laptops, it has enclosed the professional video editing software Ulead Video Studio 10.0 SE DVD, so it provides best editing function for you. Video Studio is video-editing software that makes editing your movies as fun as shooting them.
The new Video Studio Movie Wizard helps novice users finish stylish movies in only three steps. Share finished projects on DVD, tape, the Web, and mobile devices. High-speed rendering and real-time performance mean less time waiting and more time creating. By the way, you can create many special effect and clip video files.
Video-capture devices give computers the ability to process video from external video sources, like camcorders and DVRs (Digital Video Recorders). Video-capture devices are commonly used to digitize analog video, capture live television programming and import video from camcorders.
There are a couple of instructions to follow in order to install EasyCAP DC60 on your PC:
- navigate your Web browser to EasyCap’s support site and download a copy of the drivers for your EasyCAP model
- copy the downloaded drivers’ archive file to an empty folder
- right-click on the file, then select the “Extract All” option to unpack the contents of the driver archive file
- click on the “Setup.exe” file to launch the installation wizard for EasyCAP drivers
- plug the EasyCAP device into a USB port on your computer when prompted by the driver’s installation wizard
- restart your computer after you’ve completed the installation wizard
It’s simply amazing that you can do it on your own. And now it’s time to have some fun!
Here are some steps to be performed after Easycap DC60 installation is done.
There are some tips on how to use EasyCAP device for capturing videogames but it’s all so simple. If you have a composite video or S-video cable, this can be connected directly to the EasyCAP capture card where you will see the display in the Ulead software window. It can be used with PS2, PS3, XBOX 360, Wii, PSP Slim, GameCube, and Dreamcast. See how simple it is!
Let’s go on capturing video: EasyCAP DC60 is a cheap and easy way to start transferring VHS tapes to DVD.
And lastly, if you want to capture your favorite TV program right to your computer without any kind of fancy video card, EasyCAP DC60 has the answer. Want to change the channel? Here’s the key to remember:
- connect EasyCAP DC60 card to the devices that you want to record
- plug the capture card into one of the computer’s USB ports
- double-click the “Ulead Video Studio” program icon to launch the program – this program is on the installation disc that comes with every EasyCAP USB capture card
- click the “Capture” tab at the top of the program window, followed by the “Capture Video” link
- lastly, click the arrow to the right of the “Channel” heading
- select the channel that you want to use from the drop-down menu.
This video channel is now picked up and displayed in the program window. Doing all the things right makes everythings fine and enjoyable!
For more information on EasyCAP DC60 just visit Google since it will always be the best place to find lots of other information on this subject.